Sunday, May 31, 2009

Advance Ubuntu keybindings setting

You can go to System -> Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts for normal shortkey setting but it isn't enough for me because it isn't work with "Windows" key.

I want Windows+d to bind to "show desktop" as used in Windows but Keyboard Shortcuts doesn't work in this case.

And I found from here How come pressing Super+D doesn't show my desktop?

There's deeper setting.

Run gconf-editor (at command line)

and went to apps -> metacity -> global_keybindings and change "show_desktop" from "d" to "d" (Mod4 is represent Windows key)

And I have also binded "run_command_terminal" to "t"

No comments:

Collectd PostgreSQL Plugin

I couldn't find this link when searching with google https://www.collectd.org/documentation/manpages/collectd.conf.html#plugin-postgresql