- Put your cursor on the text box of the post/comment you want to indent
- Go to the menubar at the top of the screen
- Edit > Emoji & Symbols
- On Characters window, click setting icon. It's a gear nearly the top-left of the window, close to 3 color buttons.
- Choose Customize Lists...
- Choose Code Tables > Unicode and Done
- Go to Unicode section at the end of the most left panel of Characters window
- Look for the character number 3000. It's called "IDEOGRAPHIC SPACE"
- Double click on that character to insert it to your text box. You can insert it as many characters as you want.
- Save your post/comment. This empty space should help you indent your text properly.
- You can add this character to Favorites section by click "Add to Favorites" button under the thumbnail of the character in the right most panel of the Characters window.
- Or you can just go to "Frequently Used" section and the character should already be there.
Sunday, June 26, 2016
How to indent in Facebook post/comment on OS X
(.getInputArguments (java.lang.management.ManagementFactory/getRuntimeMXBean)) Credit: How to get vm arguments from inside of java applic...
Formatting Run this command in shell sudo cpan JSON::XS Put this line to ~/.vimrc map <leader> jt <Esc> : %! json_xs -f json ...
This error message from chef is not very useful FATAL: Chef::Exceptions::ChildConvergeError: Chef run process exited unsuccessfully (exit ...
Print some ANSI characters (print (str (char 27) "[2J")) ; clear screen (print (str (char 27) "[;H")) ; move cursor to...