- In uses brackets can declare interface ?? as ???; to perform as another instance of an ?? interface.
- ADC is also in tos/interfaces
- Components declaration can also us as
- "Ased interface" in module can wire in configuration.
- parameterized interface is a multiple instance of an interface that parameterized at runtime. It can express like this. SenseM.Timer -> TimerC.Timer[unique("Timer")];
- Because of this line "provides interface Timer[uint8_t id];" means Timer provide 256 different instances one for each uint8_t value
- unique() function uses to generate unique 8-bit number. The group of unique can specify by use the same String as the parameter of the function
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
[TinyOS 1.x] Lesson2
(.getInputArguments (java.lang.management.ManagementFactory/getRuntimeMXBean)) Credit: How to get vm arguments from inside of java applic...
Formatting Run this command in shell sudo cpan JSON::XS Put this line to ~/.vimrc map <leader> jt <Esc> : %! json_xs -f json ...
This error message from chef is not very useful FATAL: Chef::Exceptions::ChildConvergeError: Chef run process exited unsuccessfully (exit ...
Print some ANSI characters (print (str (char 27) "[2J")) ; clear screen (print (str (char 27) "[;H")) ; move cursor to...