Monday, March 16, 2009

[Solved] Can't connect with wired DHCP enabled ADSL router in Ubuntu Intrepid (8.10)

I got a problem that my Intrepid can't connect with wired DHCP enabled ADSL router, which it works fine with other machines running Windows XP

After googling awhile, I found this thread Can't connect to internet via ADSL with 8.10. And my problem was solved with the method in it.

I will summarize it here once :

1. Remove the words "interface-mtu" out of /etc/dhcp3/dhclient.conf

2. Edit /etc/NetworkManager/nm-system-settings.conf and changed managed=false to managed=true.

3. Reboot

done.

hope it's also work with your machine.

No comments:

Collectd PostgreSQL Plugin

I couldn't find this link when searching with google https://www.collectd.org/documentation/manpages/collectd.conf.html#plugin-postgresql