- Use git add -i (<filename>)
- Select 5 (or p) then enter to see changes for selection.
- Choose files by type number in front of each file name and enter.
- Enter again to start.
- Type y or n to choose or not choose changes.
Type s to divide changes to smaller sectioin.
Type e to manually choose change.
- After back to main prompt choose 7 (or q) and enter to leave.
$ jcmd List running processes $ jinfo Get details of a process $ jps -lvm List running processes with params
Formatting Run this command in shell sudo cpan JSON::XS Put this line to ~/.vimrc map <leader> jt <Esc> : %! json_xs -f json ...
This error message from chef is not very useful FATAL: Chef::Exceptions::ChildConvergeError: Chef run process exited unsuccessfully (exit ...
sudo su postgres supply your Mac password modify /Library/PostgreSQL/9.x/data/pg_hba.conf from local all all md5 to local all all ...