For softwares installations, I chose from Add/Remove so nothing to remember just tick and click but I might forget what and how to make some configurations next installtion time so below is my jot down about these.
- Enable gsynaptics by Enabling SHMConfig and Disabling the Touchpad Temporarily While Typing. Adding disabling to Application Startup with 0.3s disable
- VIM - tab size & tab to space setting with 2 space tab size
- Ubuntu : Automount NTFS Drive
- Advance Ubuntu keybindings setting
- Firefox : add-ons - Delicious, NoScript, Google Reader Watcher, Gmail Notifier, DownThemAll : Adobe Flash player plug-in : config every font types from default and Serif to San serif and don't allow web to choose